I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
- Great article about important parenting priorities (through the lens of parenting mistakes): huff.to/MJCrbH fb.me/2K3tft87E 4 days ago
- Interview with Marc T. Christianson: The Power of Collaborative Divorce wp.me/pZuta-l7 2 weeks ago
- RT @relationshipsca: Thanks for the follows! @SusieMaier @SimplexGat @AParentAlliance 2 weeks ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Interview with Marc T. Christianson: The Power of Collaborative Divorce
- Interview with Lara Catone: Moms’ Bodies and Relationships
- Managing Relationship Issues During, and About, the Holidays
- What “Family Culture” Do You Belong To?
- Conflict’s bad for kids, right?
- Can We Talk? Ways for Parents to (Re)Connect
- Check out my premier post on ParentMap!
- Conscious Complaining: Getting to the Core of Relationship & Parenting Issues
- Part II of my Interview with Parents with Angst
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Parents
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.