I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Moms’ Bodies and Relationships: Interview with Lara Catone
- Managing Relationship Issues During, and About, the Holidays
- Great post! The Secret Thing Husbands Don't Always Ask for But Need From Their Wives huff.to/1l3Wb3O via @HealthyLiving 4 weeks ago
- RT @LoryTuttatana: Why Dads Relate To Me As A Lesbian - Expert Rhona Berens dispels the myth that men and women are fundamentally dif... ht… 1 month ago
- RT @TheGuyC0de: Why Dads Relate To Me As A Lesbian: Expert Rhona Berens disp... bit.ly/1ytLEcn 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.