I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Moms’ Bodies and Relationships: Interview with Lara Catone
- Calling all moms! This is a must-read by Paige Nolan about motherhood, creativity, friendship, wine and so much... fb.me/72jVk8w2l 2 weeks ago
- RT @ICoachParents: Wow! I'm featured as the Luminary today at InspireMeToday.com. Pls check it out & share this with your tribe! #creat… 1 month ago
- Gr8 post by @Icoachparents on How to Avoid a Mid-Life Crisis inspiremetoday.com/brilliance/how… 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.