I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Moms’ Bodies and Relationships: Interview with Lara Catone
- Great post by @DesignLifeCoach about Parental Peer Pressure disq.us/8jq15x #parents #kids #relationships #moms #dads 5 days ago
- How can the new science of relationship help us? Check out my interview with @Couples_Healer at wp.me/pZuta-ng 1 week ago
- What's the new science of relationship and how can it help us not only connect with loved ones but repair the... fb.me/1aDCA8RCl 1 week ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.