I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
- RT @WhatTheFlicka: .@AParentAlliance has some tips on how to stop your spouse from driving you crazy ow.ly/lgosk 4 days ago
- Every parent knows that disciplining our kids is among the hardest aspects of our job. So hard that we easily,... fb.me/1ouzcwSXN 1 month ago
- I'm very excited to be delivering a workshop for Doulas, Midwives and other Prenatal and Postpartum professionals... fb.me/2UrkZtky8 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Conflict’s bad for kids, right?
- Can We Talk? Ways for Parents to (Re)Connect
- Check out my premier post on ParentMap!
- Conscious Complaining: Getting to the Core of Relationship & Parenting Issues
- Part II of my Interview with Parents with Angst
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Parents
- Babying Our Battles: How Can Kids Inspire Parents to Reduce Relationship Conflict?
- Best vs. Good Enough: Are You a Relationship & Parenting Maximizer or Satisficer?
- I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign!
- What’s Important to You About That? Asking Powerful Questions for Our Relationships & for Our Kids
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.