I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Moms’ Bodies and Relationships: Interview with Lara Catone
- Managing Relationship Issues During, and About, the Holidays
- What “Family Culture” Do You Belong To?
- RT @YTExperts: #Parenting Tips: 'How Can I Become A Better Parent?' ow.ly/vF1qr via @drtammynelson @AParentAlliance #Children #… 1 day ago
- RT @shannonguyton: @AParentAlliance @thebump thank YOU for the amazing advice, so wonderful to talk to you and offer help for these common … 6 days ago
- What do expecting couples fight about? Here are 6 common topics and tools to deal with them in an article on... fb.me/6sQ1K7P64 6 days ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.