Alas, as much as the will is there, the blog-post I’ve been working on has yet to be finished. In the meantime, check out the second part of my interview with Parents with Angst. They posted it a while ago, but the ideas are timeless. You can find the interview here: http://bit.ly/GC5oNw
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Great interview w/ Gabrielle Kaufman about how our pasts & our ancestors affect our parenting. bit.ly/1y0hVbh #parenting #children 1 month ago
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC wp.me/pZuta-nH 1 month ago
- I'm in Seattle taking two training workshops at The Gottman Institute. One day into the two-day training for... fb.me/3nMnehWJS 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.