I’m very excited to now be a contributing writer to ParentMap.com, an online resource for every stage of the parenting journey. Some of you might remember that I appeared on a panel exactly a year ago for ParentMap’s day-long event for expecting couples: BabyMap. I love celebrating my first anniversary as a ParentMap partner with a=this post. Click here to read it.
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Moms’ Bodies and Relationships: Interview with Lara Catone
- Great post by @DesignLifeCoach about Parental Peer Pressure disq.us/8jq15x #parents #kids #relationships #moms #dads 4 days ago
- How can the new science of relationship help us? Check out my interview with @Couples_Healer at wp.me/pZuta-ng 1 week ago
- What's the new science of relationship and how can it help us not only connect with loved ones but repair the... fb.me/1aDCA8RCl 1 week ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.