Like most parents, I have a long to-do list on which any number of items get pushed from one day to the next and the next and…you get the idea. So instead of berating myself for playing that to-do game with a post for this blog, I thought I’d let you in on some of the to-do items I have been able to check off my list, including: Having a ton of fun being interviewed by SuperMommyNot.com founder, TV reporter Donna Tetreault. Donna, who has two young boys, and I had a great conversation, which was that much more fun because her cameraman was so jazzed by our discussion of parents’ relationships that he kept interjecting his own questions. The result? 4 short segments on Donna’s website, which ran a couple of weeks ago. In case you missed them, or one of these topics is near and dear to your heart and you’d like to take another gander, here are the clips:
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- The Power of Collaborative Divorce: Interview with Marc T. Christianson
- Moms’ Bodies and Relationships: Interview with Lara Catone
- Managing Relationship Issues During, and About, the Holidays
- What “Family Culture” Do You Belong To?
- RT @shannonguyton: @AParentAlliance @thebump thank YOU for the amazing advice, so wonderful to talk to you and offer help for these common … 1 day ago
- What do expecting couples fight about? Here are 6 common topics and tools to deal with them in an article on... fb.me/6sQ1K7P64 2 days ago
- 6 common fights expecting couples have & how to solve them! Thx for the great article & quotes @shannonguyton @thebump #pregnant 2 days ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.