Like most parents, I have a long to-do list on which any number of items get pushed from one day to the next and the next and…you get the idea. So instead of berating myself for playing that to-do game with a post for this blog, I thought I’d let you in on some of the to-do items I have been able to check off my list, including: Having a ton of fun being interviewed by SuperMommyNot.com founder, TV reporter Donna Tetreault. Donna, who has two young boys, and I had a great conversation, which was that much more fun because her cameraman was so jazzed by our discussion of parents’ relationships that he kept interjecting his own questions. The result? 4 short segments on Donna’s website, which ran a couple of weeks ago. In case you missed them, or one of these topics is near and dear to your heart and you’d like to take another gander, here are the clips:
- Great article about important parenting priorities (through the lens of parenting mistakes): huff.to/MJCrbH fb.me/2K3tft87E 6 days ago
- Interview with Marc T. Christianson: The Power of Collaborative Divorce wp.me/pZuta-l7 2 weeks ago
- RT @relationshipsca: Thanks for the follows! @SusieMaier @SimplexGat @AParentAlliance 2 weeks ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Interview with Marc T. Christianson: The Power of Collaborative Divorce
- Interview with Lara Catone: Moms’ Bodies and Relationships
- Managing Relationship Issues During, and About, the Holidays
- What “Family Culture” Do You Belong To?
- Conflict’s bad for kids, right?
- Can We Talk? Ways for Parents to (Re)Connect
- Check out my premier post on ParentMap!
- Conscious Complaining: Getting to the Core of Relationship & Parenting Issues
- Part II of my Interview with Parents with Angst
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Parents
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.