I’m very excited to now be a contributing writer to ParentMap.com, an online resource for every stage of the parenting journey. Some of you might remember that I appeared on a panel exactly a year ago for ParentMap’s day-long event for expecting couples: BabyMap. I love celebrating my first anniversary as a ParentMap partner with a=this post. Click here to read it.
- The holidays are wonderful, except when they're not. If you're like me, you find them both exciting and... fb.me/2klJzL1pu 2 weeks ago
- Great advice from Margaret Paul, PHd on ways to prevent fights with spouses from spiraling out of control!... fb.me/6t27rE6bA 2 weeks ago
- What I love most about this HuffPost Parents' piece is that the vast majority of the 10 things this writer... fb.me/6ukk6hrLc 4 weeks ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Managing Relationship Issues During, and About, the Holidays
- What “Family Culture” Do You Belong To?
- Conflict’s bad for kids, right?
- Can We Talk? Ways for Parents to (Re)Connect
- Check out my premier post on ParentMap!
- Conscious Complaining: Getting to the Core of Relationship & Parenting Issues
- Part II of my Interview with Parents with Angst
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Parents
- Babying Our Battles: How Can Kids Inspire Parents to Reduce Relationship Conflict?
- Best vs. Good Enough: Are You a Relationship & Parenting Maximizer or Satisficer?
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.