Like most parents, I have a long to-do list on which any number of items get pushed from one day to the next and the next and…you get the idea. So instead of berating myself for playing that to-do game with a post for this blog, I thought I’d let you in on some of the to-do items I have been able to check off my list, including: Having a ton of fun being interviewed by SuperMommyNot.com founder, TV reporter Donna Tetreault. Donna, who has two young boys, and I had a great conversation, which was that much more fun because her cameraman was so jazzed by our discussion of parents’ relationships that he kept interjecting his own questions. The result? 4 short segments on Donna’s website, which ran a couple of weeks ago. In case you missed them, or one of these topics is near and dear to your heart and you’d like to take another gander, here are the clips:
- RT @WhatTheFlicka: .@AParentAlliance has some tips on how to stop your spouse from driving you crazy ow.ly/lgosk 1 day ago
- Every parent knows that disciplining our kids is among the hardest aspects of our job. So hard that we easily,... fb.me/1ouzcwSXN 4 weeks ago
- I'm very excited to be delivering a workshop for Doulas, Midwives and other Prenatal and Postpartum professionals... fb.me/2UrkZtky8 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Conflict’s bad for kids, right?
- Can We Talk? Ways for Parents to (Re)Connect
- Check out my premier post on ParentMap!
- Conscious Complaining: Getting to the Core of Relationship & Parenting Issues
- Part II of my Interview with Parents with Angst
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Parents
- Babying Our Battles: How Can Kids Inspire Parents to Reduce Relationship Conflict?
- Best vs. Good Enough: Are You a Relationship & Parenting Maximizer or Satisficer?
- I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign!
- What’s Important to You About That? Asking Powerful Questions for Our Relationships & for Our Kids
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.