I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- My Non-Birth Story Is A Story Of Birth: A Tale Of How (Some) Women & Men Become Parents
- Motherhood Unlimited
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- Are you a white parent wondering how to combat racism and how to help your kids do so too? Check out this great... fb.me/6128i7yQC 1 month ago
- It's been a few years since this was first published, but I still think it's a great post:... fb.me/1AGmLyHCK 4 months ago
- The gender gap between many moms and dads around housework and childcare isn't news to most straight moms, BUT... fb.me/7YQqP85T0 4 months ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.