I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style? wp.me/pZuta-o0 1 month ago
- Want to know how to care for your relationship when you have kids? Listen to my chat w/ @LovePongDotCom's Bill Weil @ bit.ly/1ycbgu1 3 months ago
- I had a great time chatting with Bill Weil. founder of Lovepong, about kids and relationships (or more... fb.me/4Fo4xogDA 3 months ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.