I promise that a new Parent Alliance post is on its way in the near future. In the meantime, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the blogging team at A Hopeful Sign, a wonderful website devoted to spreading the message of hope. As the site’s founder, Gary Doi, phrases it, the goals of A Hopeful Sign are: “To encourage people to live life fully, to learn for a lifetime and to make a difference in the lives of others.” Check out the site and my premiere post: Did Your Relationship Suffer After Kids?
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- My Non-Birth Story Is A Story Of Birth: A Tale Of How (Some) Women & Men Become Parents
- Motherhood Unlimited
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- My Non-Birth Story Is A Story Of Birth: A Tale Of How (Some) Women & Men Become Parents parentalliance.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/a-t… 1 month ago
- Excited 4 my interview w/ @theunlimitedmom today for #MotherhoodUnlimited FREE online event. #moms check it out! bit.ly/2ch7oVB 7 months ago
- Great FREE online event for moms w/ lots of tips & resources. bit.ly/2ch7oVB Thx @theunlimitedmom #mom #MotherhoodUnlimited #kids 7 months ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.