Alas, as much as the will is there, the blog-post I’ve been working on has yet to be finished. In the meantime, check out the second part of my interview with Parents with Angst. They posted it a while ago, but the ideas are timeless. You can find the interview here: http://bit.ly/GC5oNw
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why A Child Psychologist Can Be An Important Member of Your Family’s Village: An Interview with Dr. Pamela Loman
- We're all becoming increasing savvy about the frequency of postpartum depression among new moms (and dads!), yet... fb.me/3XOzvIdAN 2 weeks ago
- RT @CAPPAnetworking: So, be aware of how you teach about stress. Hold stress lightly. @AParentAlliance #cappaconf #doula #childbirtheducato… 1 month ago
- Simple…yet complex. Thx for the tweak @JamieMolina419 twitter.com/JamieMolina419… 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.