Alas, as much as the will is there, the blog-post I’ve been working on has yet to be finished. In the meantime, check out the second part of my interview with Parents with Angst. They posted it a while ago, but the ideas are timeless. You can find the interview here: http://bit.ly/GC5oNw
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids parentalliance.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/why… 3 days ago
- For many of us, parenting and relationships (specifically, with spouses with whom we're raising our kids), go... fb.me/7wSmYltBO 1 month ago
- We're all becoming increasing savvy about the frequency of postpartum depression among new moms (and dads!), yet... fb.me/3XOzvIdAN 3 months ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.