I’m very excited to now be a contributing writer to ParentMap.com, an online resource for every stage of the parenting journey. Some of you might remember that I appeared on a panel exactly a year ago for ParentMap’s day-long event for expecting couples: BabyMap. I love celebrating my first anniversary as a ParentMap partner with a=this post. Click here to read it.
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- My Non-Birth Story Is A Story Of Birth: A Tale Of How (Some) Women & Men Become Parents
- Motherhood Unlimited
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- It's been a few years since this was first published, but I still think it's a great post:... fb.me/1AGmLyHCK 1 month ago
- The gender gap between many moms and dads around housework and childcare isn't news to most straight moms, BUT... fb.me/7YQqP85T0 1 month ago
- My Non-Birth Story Is A Story Of Birth: A Tale Of How (Some) Women & Men Become Parents parentalliance.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/a-t… 3 months ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.