I’m very excited to now be a contributing writer to ParentMap.com, an online resource for every stage of the parenting journey. Some of you might remember that I appeared on a panel exactly a year ago for ParentMap’s day-long event for expecting couples: BabyMap. I love celebrating my first anniversary as a ParentMap partner with a=this post. Click here to read it.
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Why An Attachment Pregnancy Can Benefit Your Baby & Relationship: An Interview with Laurel Wilson
- Sweet video on how to keep marriage/relationships fun. While all 4 are worth trying, I'm especially keen on... fb.me/4GC68ZqwX 1 week ago
- More words of wisdom from Dr. Kelly Flanagan: bit.ly/23FhWjb fb.me/267uMIJD7 2 weeks ago
- Just posted fun video of my 8 yo interviewing me about parenting as part of HuffPost Parents' #TalktoMe. So proud! youtube.com/watch?v=hmEU6z… 1 month ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.