Like most parents, I have a long to-do list on which any number of items get pushed from one day to the next and the next and…you get the idea. So instead of berating myself for playing that to-do game with a post for this blog, I thought I’d let you in on some of the to-do items I have been able to check off my list, including: Having a ton of fun being interviewed by SuperMommyNot.com founder, TV reporter Donna Tetreault. Donna, who has two young boys, and I had a great conversation, which was that much more fun because her cameraman was so jazzed by our discussion of parents’ relationships that he kept interjecting his own questions. The result? 4 short segments on Donna’s website, which ran a couple of weeks ago. In case you missed them, or one of these topics is near and dear to your heart and you’d like to take another gander, here are the clips:
Search Parent Alliance®
What I’m Writing About
- Tips Galore Interviews: Motherhood Unlimited & John Howard
- Why Putting Parenting Before Your Relationship Can Hurt Your Kids
- Are You Frustrated With Your Partner’s Parenting Style?
- Dancing With Our Parenting Ghosts: An Interview with Gabrielle Kaufman, MA, LPCC, BC-DMT, NCC
- The New Science of Relationships: An Interview with John Howard, MA
- Excited 4 my interview w/ @theunlimitedmom today for #MotherhoodUnlimited FREE online event. #moms check it out! bit.ly/2ch7oVB 4 months ago
- Great FREE online event for moms w/ lots of tips & resources. bit.ly/2ch7oVB Thx @theunlimitedmom #mom #MotherhoodUnlimited #kids 5 months ago
- Tips Galore Interviews: Motherhood Unlimited & John Howard parentalliance.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/tip… https://t.co/VGRcQ62YU4 5 months ago
Rhona’s on Angela’s Clues!
© Parent Alliance®/Rhona Berens. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission.