Welcome to SANITY SCHOOL® Live-San Francisco/North Bay!
What is SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents? An in-person Parent Management Training created by ImpactADHD® to radically improve the lives of parents dealing with complex children & teens, including those with ADHD or other executive function challenges (e.g., focus, organization), learning disabilities, sensory processing issues, anxiety & more! Using a coach-approach to parenting, SANITY SCHOOL® Live helps parents improve confidence, increase peacefulness at home, and support kids to be more successful.
When is the next workshop? All 6 modules will be delivered in 3 sessions from 6-9 pm on April 24, May 8 and May 22, 2018 at the Novato Oaks Inn. What if you miss a class? Don’t worry! You can access missed modules online.
How much does it cost? $380 a person or $570 for you + a spouse or friend ($190 in savings). A few scholarships are available. Price includes 3 classes, printable workbook/journal, a 60-min. private coaching session with Rhona or Betsy, & more (scroll for details)! Register here:
Individual Ticket ($380)
You & a Spouse or Friend ($570)
Email email@example.com for scholarship information.
Who are your instructors? Seasoned leaders with their own complex kids who are certified and licensed trainers for SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents.
Rhona Berens, PhD, Professional Certified Coach helps parents stay sane and stay together. As an experienced educator and presenter, she speaks to parents, teachers & birth workers across N. America. She’s a Gottman Leader for Bringing Baby Home & The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, & a TOOLBOX® trainer (K-6 SEL program).
Betsy Gornet, MS, FACHE, Professional Coach, NLP-MP is a Life and Leadership coach who supports individuals as they reach for and move into the experience(s) they most want in their life. She is a member of the International Coach Federation. Betsy has over 30 years as a leader in palliative and hospice care, national speaker, and educator.
What is the Cancellation Policy? If you cancel at least 14 days prior to the start-date, you will receive a full refund minus a processing fee of $60. If you cancel less than 14 days prior, you may enroll in the next in-person workshop offered by Sanity School® LIVE – San Francisco & North Bay at no charge.
What’s covered in SANITY SCHOOL® Live?
- Six key Challenge Areas faced by parents of complex kids;
- The Parenting Action Model for handling ANY challenging situation;
- How to plan strategically using the 4 Critical Response Areas;
- How to Activate the Brain, Parent Positively and Set Realistic Expectations;
- When to use Systems & Structures so they’ll actually work; and
- How to model Self Care to teach your kid self management and more!
At the end of SANITY SCHOOL® Live, you will:
- Notice that your kid is happier and less frustrated – and you are, too!
- Understand HOW you can help your kid grow into a responsible adult.
- Experience less guilt as a parent, confident that you are doing all you can to help your child or teen.
- Reconnect with your kid to cultivate a great relationship.
- Gain clarity about next steps to effectively guide your child or teen to independence and success.
- And SO much more!
What’s included in the enrollment fee?
- Three in-person classes with Betsy & Rhona;
- A 60-minute private coaching session with Rhona or Betsy;
- A printable digital workbook/journal with interactive exercises;
- Email check-ins with Betsy & Rhona between classes;
- 3 months’ access to a private, professionally moderated online forum;
- Unlimited access to class recordings and other content;
- 12 weekly accountability emails;
- 6 Q&A “office hour” calls with an ImpactADHD® coach;
- Complimentary e-newsletter from ImpactADHD®.
Can’t make the next workshop? We’ll email you about future trainings:
Neither ImpactADHD® nor SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents, and neither Rhona Berens nor Betsy Gornet, provides medical treatment or therapeutic services. The information, education and materials provided by ImpactADHD® and SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents are supplemental to recommendations offered by your health care provider.