Welcome to SANITY SCHOOL® Live-San Francisco/North Bay!
What is SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents? An in-person Parent Management Training created by ImpactADHD® to radically improve the lives of parents dealing with complex children & teens, including those with ADHD or other executive function challenges (e.g., focus, organization), learning disabilities, sensory processing issues, anxiety & more! Using a coach-approach to parenting, SANITY SCHOOL® Live helps parents improve confidence, increase peacefulness at home, and support kids to be more successful.
When is the next workshop? Exact dates and locations are pending. If you work with an organization (e.g., parent group, school) interested in bringing SANITY SCHOOL® Live to your community, please contact Rhona for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you want to be added to Rhona’s mailing list for SANITY SCHOOL® Live, please fill in the contact form below.
What’s covered in SANITY SCHOOL® Live?
- Six key Challenge Areas faced by parents of complex kids;
- The Parenting Action Model for handling ANY challenging situation;
- How to plan strategically using the 4 Critical Response Areas;
- How to Activate the Brain, Parent Positively and Set Realistic Expectations;
- When to use Systems & Structures so they’ll actually work; and
- How to model Self Care to teach your kid self management and more!
At the end of SANITY SCHOOL® Live, you will:
- Notice that your kid is happier and less frustrated – and you are, too!
- Understand HOW you can help your kid grow into a responsible adult.
- Experience less guilt as a parent, confident that you are doing all you can to help your child or teen.
- Reconnect with your kid to cultivate a great relationship.
- Gain clarity about next steps to effectively guide your child or teen to independence and success.
- And SO much more!
What’s included in the enrollment fee?
- Four in-person classes with Betsy & Rhona;
- A 60-minute private coaching session with Rhona or Betsy;
- A printable digital workbook/journal with interactive exercises;
- Email check-ins with Betsy & Rhona between classes;
- 3 months’ access to a private, professionally moderated online forum;
- Unlimited access to class recordings and other content;
- Multiple accountability emails;
- 6 Q&A “office hour” calls with an ImpactADHD® coach;
- Complimentary e-newsletter from ImpactADHD®.
Can’t make the next workshop? We’ll email you about future trainings:
Neither ImpactADHD® nor SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents, and neither Rhona Berens nor Betsy Gornet, provides medical treatment or therapeutic services. The information, education and materials provided by ImpactADHD® and SANITY SCHOOL® Live for Parents are supplemental to recommendations offered by your health care provider.